Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New Album!

  1. #1
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar
    Hi, I made another album! It's pretty bad, b/c for some reason, not all the pics. uploaded, so it kind of doesn't make sence. [img]redface.gif[/img] Well, here it is, [img]biggrin.gif[/img] http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...02580756&idx=1

  2. #2
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    !~Bump~!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for sharing your new pictures! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You got some good shots of your girls and Bess. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] I especially like the one that you put in your signature.

  4. #4
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Jeanette M.:
    Thanks for sharing your new pictures! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] You got some good shots of your girls and Bess. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] I especially like the one that you put in your signature.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks so much! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I was about to say, "Is my album really that bad?"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your album is great!!!!!
    I love Elizabeth in the new outfit and with her hair down!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I didn't even recognize her at first. She looks terrific!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    First thing that impressed me was how beautiful Elizabeth looks! I enjoyed the album. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    The AG hostboard sometimes doesn't have many posts on weekends. Everyone seems to be busy going on trips or preparing for the next week with shopping.
    Thanks for sharing your great pictures. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I liked your album very much! Thanks for sharing! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    horselvr2
    Guest horselvr2's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the comments! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member XX_Kitkat_XX's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2006
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh,your dolls look beautiful in those shots!I love Elizabeth with her hair down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •